11.14.2011

Winter looks I love!!!


With the cold front fast approaching, I have been excited to start thinking about my winter fashion!!
I love to play with layers, big cozy scarfs and hunting for the perfect winter coat and boots....

I have put together some looks that I'm loving this season, think for them winter nights outs its good to layer then chuck a warm blazer over the top, this way you don't end up going out looking like a snow man with a massive coat, gloves and scarf and covering your whole outfit up!




Think this bright orange blazer is mega it brightens up any winter wardrobe, looks great paired with leopard shoes and bag, leopard is a timeless print that never goes out of fashion. I would say be carefully how much of this print you wear cause it can become tacky and cheap looking if its over done!

Fur Coats are so chic, I always look forward to wearing mine in the winter months. The star jumper is super cute, I'm a fan of over sized cozy jumpers like the one above!




You cant go wrong with black every now and again as long as its done right and looks sophisticated. I love the leggings in the picture above,the black panel down the leg gives the illusion of longer thinner legs, which is always a good thing : )


Metallic's are bang on trend this winter, these silver jeans and amazing! My friend recently brought a pair from H & M and they look so good on I need some in my life! I have also found some gold ones from river island that look mega too.
These jeans talk for them self so I would suggest the rest of the outfit to be plain. Wear them with super high black shoes and a plain loose t- shirt with a leather jacket or knitted cardigan depending on occasion will look great.   
  

No comments: