12.01.2011

My favourite Dresses






Celeb Boutique dresses are my absolute favourite! I have several different styles myself, they fit amazing on the body as most of them are bandage dresses. They suck you in and show of your figure in all the right places!
I thought I would share this website with you because at the moment there are so many mega Christmas party dresses. The first of the three nude coloured dresses above is one of my favourite purchases from the site. I'm planning on wearing it to my Christmas party this month, and for £109 its quite a steal!

They range from about £80-£200 on average but are so worth it! Keep a look out in the magazines and online, Kim Kardashian, The Saturdays and the Essex crew are regulars to the website.

Also check out the accessories...the shoes, handbags and jewllerry sparkle just as much as the dresses. The whole site is so glam!

Another great thing about the website is the delivery, order before wednesday and your guaranteed to have the stuff by the weekend - perfect for that last minute night out.

A the icing on the cake is that the shipping is free, and they even deliver to the US!

CHECK IT OUT


No comments: