1.21.2012

Some of my fav new products







These are some of my new products I have purchased recently, want to share them with you and give you my opinion on them.....
Tom Ford Brushes: I have been looking for a new luxury brush set and Tom Ford is perfect, I have only got 3 brushes at the moment but plan on getting the whole set over time. They range from £25 per brush and go right up to £80 so can be a little pricy!!!
I would definitely recommend them, they feel super soft and will last a life time. I have numbers 12, 2 and 5 so far.

Tom Ford Foundation Stick: I'm not usually a foundation kinda girl but this has won me over!
It is light on your skin and gives a great coverage that lasts! I have it in number 07 Tawny and it's a definite try girls....

Mac Paint Pot: This is great for smokey eyes on a saturday night. I really like this product because its long-lasting and has a slight shimmer to it as well, adding a luxurious effect! 

Mac Cream Eyeshadows: These are the new metal-x eyeshadows and I love them, they are great on there own during the day, or by adding a bit of sparkle you can glam it up for the evening! Cyber and Fusion gold are the colours above.

YSL Mascara: The Yves Saint Laurent "Shocking" mascara is to die for! It is the ultimate must-have in your make up bag. I start by applying the Topshop mascara (pictured above) in colour Raven, then overcoat my lashes with the YSL mascara in jet black, the for false lash effect. At just £21 how can you say no?

No comments: