2.12.2012

My studded combo...




Ok so wanted to share with you my new studded clutch bag I purchased this weekend from London, I have been in search for one for a long time ever since I brought my studded lady peep Christian Louboutin shoes! so when i walked into Zara and saw this wink and me i had to buy it....



This bag couldn't be any more perfect for my shoes, i love it so much!! This shoes and handbag combo with will great with just a little black dress or skinny jeans and loose t-shirt , nothing to much as they talk for them self and really stand out in a crowd...very rock chick!!! 


Its from the new spring/summer 2012 collection which has some other amazing pieces, i was very impressed with the standard this year, stunning fabrics and lush colours!!

The bag cost £59.99 its real leather and very heavy, I'm was really pleased with the price cause the real bag to match my shoes would have set me back at least £450!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: