4.24.2012

My bag collection....








My Bag Collection


Clothes can reflect frumpy and fat days, hair can get greasy or just not "go", shoes can rub and cause blisters…but…handbags. Well, where do I begin with my passion for handbags?


From a sleek leather day bag, to a glitzy swarovski crystalled evening clutch, a handbag is a statement piece which you have to get just right - every time. My personal favourite, Chanel. Coco Chanel is a fashion icon and her creations are the stuff of a legend. Maintaining classic lines and keeping style to a minimum - the Chanel handbag is a sure winner every time. I have 3 in my collection so far which have been collected over the last few years. The classic black is perfect for every outfit, and looks great with a flash of colour - deffo this season!Whereas the nude is more classic, an "investment" I convinced myself at the till (these things are pricy! £££)!!!! It goes perfectly with a lunchtime outfit, but quickly reforms into a glam evening bag with that LBD at the click of a finger.So the Chanel is classic, however my latest new editions are the cherries on top of my cupcake…The black Celine boasts suede finishing and a leather touch…simple yet brilliant - this handbag seems to maintain the "it" status in every category. The Prada is a tad more formal, making it great for those hectic business meetings on Regents Street, but not an evening wear bag. They both finish any outfit off nicely and are top of the trend this season.I have no doubt that my handbag obsession will slow down anytime soon, so keep a look out for my next new purchase! Sssshhh don't tell the bank!



No comments: