7.06.2012

My new make-up storage


Hey, sorry for the delay on new blog posts and updates, been a very busy bee with work and on holiday (Ibiza holiday post to follow) but first i just wanted to show you all my new make- up storage which I LOVE!!!!
I have recently been on the hunt to organise my make-up in a innovative way....I found these clear acrylic boxes in Selfridges, London, by Muji and they were perfect, just what I had been looking for 
and very good value.



 This shape is wicked to store all your brushes and bits and bobs....


Eyeshadows fit well in the draws..... 


 


All my lip sticks and lip glosses....


Found this style box and thought it would be perfect to store all my nail varnishes... 





They come in all different shapes and sizes which is ideal for all types of make-up. I also love the fact that they're clear and its easy to find what you're looking for rather than hunting through your draw, saves so much time when your rushing for work in the morning or for that cheeky date....



1 comment:

Home and Fashion Forecast NCCB said...

Love these hunni! Great idea! Need to get some when I finally do up my back bedroom! NCCB