7.29.2012

Nike blazers....

Recently I have found a love for Nike blazers, to be honest I'm not usually a trainer kind of girl, I do love my cons but at heart I'm a red sole lover!! What I love about the Nike blazers is the fun cute girlie colours and patterns they come in, I purchased the lilac ones which I absolutely love, the pastel colour is bang on trend this summer. They are quiet pricey, I paid £77 for mine but you can get different styles cheaper. 

I wear my Blazers very casual but still try to keep it quiet girlie, below I have shown you what I would pair mine with. They look great with a loose tee and some skinny jeans, finished off with some gold jewellery and my fav Nars lipgloss to make it look a little more feminine. 

 These are all the girlie pastel colours and quirky patterns and materials available...Im also a big fan of the pink and orange suede pair ( next on my wish list )


No comments: