7.29.2012

Tink Couture Bikini's from Studio 34 Boutique.

So everyone knows that I'm bikini mad...I have sooo many difference colours and styles, Beach Bunny and Victoria's Secret being some of my all time favs... I wanted to show you my recently purchased bikini's and new brand I have found and fallen in love with!!!
The pink/purple one with gold detail is my fav...its custom made along with the orange and nude one..I love them because they are very unique and one of a kind!! 
I found these bikinis on my travel's at work, I came across this amazing little boutique called Studio 34 in a small village called Henley, Warwickshire.  
The brand of these bikinis are Tink Couture, they have some mega pieces including head jewellery, Kaftans and bangles! They're a favourite to the The Only way is Essex cast including billie Mucklow, Cara Kilbey  and Frankie Essex, so i just had to have one!!!

Studio 34 is a gem of a boutique and I'm so glad I came across it, the lovely ladies in there are so friendly and very helpful and made you feel very welcome unlike other high end boutiques. Its brimming with fabulous clothes, jewellery and home accessories. Definitely check out there website http://shoponline.studio34.uk.com/  

 Here are a few other designs from Tink couture....bikinis and head jewellery.
 In LOVE with this royal blue bikini, amazing colour!!!!

To order any of the Tink couture bikinis follow them on twitter @custompixie or pop into the studio 34 boutique....

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

these are so beautiful! I love them all. Nice colours!

Lara Rose said...

Amazing bikini's! I am in Love! Nice blog!